Here are some links
- http://physicaloxy.com/ – focus on physical and Earth sciences
- https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/ – the leading site in USA
- http://www.jobs.ac.uk/ – leading site in UK, with some positions in Ireland as well
- https://www.universityaffairs.ca/search-job – leading site in Canada
- You can also set up automatic notices with journals like Nature and Science.
- If you are targeting particular employers then you can sometimes register online to get automatic notices of new positions, or at least save the website links to check manually at intervals.
- Marine biology and biodiversity related: MARINE-B, the MArine Research Information NEtwork on Biodiversity, is for communication related to marine biodiversity research. From 2010 it is the official email network of the International Association for Biological Oceanography iabo.org. The archive of list messages is at https://listserv.heanet.ie/marine-b.html. Attachments are prohibited to prevent virus transmission. To join send message “SUBSCRIBE MARINE-B firstname surname” to email@example.com (to leave say UNSUBSCRIBE). Omit your signature and anything else you may normally add. You will get an automated response.
- National organisations also advertise positions, such as the New Zealand Marine Sciences Society email list (see also http://nzmss.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/nzmss)
- Other social media platforms also advertise positions, notably LinkedIn, but also ResearchGate.
Please email me or add additional resources to the comment box below.